Travel & Accomodations
Halloween Extreme 2015 will take place at the
DoubleTree at Universal Studios $99 Per Night
5780 Major Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32819
You can make reservations by clicking HERE, or by calling 1-800-327-2110 and mentioning Reservation Code SPOOKY EMPIRE.
At DoubleTree by Hilton™ we put the human touch back into your travel experience. It all starts with the warm welcome of a chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Then the caring keeps coming with everything from the luxurious comfort of our Sweet Dreams® sleep experience, to our highly-trained staff members who are dedicated to anticipating your needs so your stay is the best it can be. Come see us! We always have a cookie with your name on it ready and waiting.
DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando has a variety of guest rooms that meet every need, from single business travelers to full families. You’ll also enjoy the following accommodations in each of our rooms:
- 100% Non Smoking
- 742 well-appointed guest rooms, including 19 suites
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access
- 32″ LCD flat screen television with ondemand movies and premium channels (HBO®, CNN®, ESPN®)
- Coffee or tea by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck
- Alarm clock radio with MP3 connectivity
- CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn® Bath Products
AT YOUR SERVICE
- 62,800 sq ft of meeting and banquet space for up to 2,000 guests
- Self-serve Business Center, gift shop, game room and ATM
- Self-serve laundry facility
- Same day valet dry cleaning and laundry
- Self and valet parking
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Heated Junior Olympic outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Destination Universal Ticket Center for attraction tickets and information
- Avis® Car Rental
- Universal Orlando® Resort, including Universal Studios Florida®, Islands of Adventure® and CityWalk®
- Walt Disney World Resort® including: Magic Kingdom®, EPCOT®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom®,and Downtown Disney®
- SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® Waterpark, and Discovery Cove®
- Wet ‘n Wild® Orlando
- Hard Rock® Live
- Orange County Convention Center
- Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium
- Amway Center – Home of the Orlando Magic®
- Bob Carr Performing Arts Center
- World Class Golf
- World Class Shopping and Dining
DINING + ENTERTAINMENT
No matter what you’re hungry for, you’ll find our kitchen is always open. Whether you’re looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or an in-between snack, ordering room service, on the go, or sitting down in one of our restaurants, you’ll find we always have something fresh, tasty and healthy on the menu.
- Pompanos Restaurant Enjoy the famous DoubleTree breakfast buffet, fresh salads & all your favorite lunch faire
- Palm Court Deli Offers sandwiches, light snacks and refreshments including favorites from Uno Express® Pizza, ICEE® Frozen Drinks and Hershey’s® Ice Cream.
- Spritz Lounge Sophisticated spirits, attentive service and a refined atmosphere
- Carnivale A full service restaurant offering fresh light American faire with homestyle favorites
5905 South Kirkman Rd.
Our room block has expired so Please check with Shari if you are still in need of a room as there may be some available at the Holiday Inn…. (email will be a faster response time)
You can make reservations by clicking HERE or Call to make reservations under Group Code HAL at (800) 216-0635.
Located directly across the street from world-famous Universal Orlando Resort and with Orlando’s greatest attractions close by, the full service Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando® is a Universal Partner® Hotel that has everything for you, outstanding amenities, value and great location. You’re sure to love the spacious Standard Deluxe Rooms and Suites, with comfy furnishings and pillow top bedding, pillow selection, fridges and microwaves, 32″ flat panel high definition TV’s and free WiFi. The popular TGI Friday’s restaurant and lounge is on site, serving delicious breakfast and meals of the day as well as your favorite beverages. Free, scheduled shuttles to Universal, tickets to ride available at the Universal Guest Service desk in the lobby. Get your tickets early.
Std Deluxe Room (2 double beds) $99
King bed Room $109
1 Bedroom Suite $169
2 Bedroom Suite $199
Cut off date April 30th, 2015